We run volunteering days at our Hazeland and Pudding Brook Wood sites to care for and develop the land. The volunteer role focuses on conservation and maintenance tasks, including tree-planting in the winter months. The role also includes the opportunity to take part in biodiversity monitoring as well as supporting events throughout the year. We would love to have you come and join our volunteering team.
Volunteering Information and Sign-up Process
- Volunteer days run 10am to 4pm (10am to 3pm in winter). All our upcoming volunteer dates are:
May: Thurs 26th, Fri 27th, Sun 29th
June: Thursday 9th, Friday 10th, Thurs 16th, Friday 17th, Sun 19th, Thurs 23rd and Thurs 30th
- If you would like to sign up as a volunteer please read our guidance document and complete the registration form below:
- Once you have registered you will be sent a welcome email which will include the links you need to sign up for to the upcoming dates.
- Once you have signed up a confirmation email will be sent out.
Please note: the confirmation email will also contain all the details for the day: please scroll down past the ‘ticket’ and read the entire message so that you have all the information you need to attend.
- Both Hazeland and Pudding Brook Wood are situated between Calne and Chippenham. Full directions will also be sent through to you with your confirmation email.
- We are now able to welcome young people age 10-18 as long as they are accompanied by a parent or guardian who will accept responsibility and provide constant supervision for that child throughout the session. If this applies to you, it is essential that you complete the Parental Supervision Form:
Volunteer Working Day Parental Supervision Form: https://forms.gle/VpbM19n4A3GLfKnp9
- We also run events, family days and forest school sessions at Hazeland that are open to all ages. For details of these please look at our website events page.
- Please be aware that due to preserving biodiversity at the sites there are no hardstanding paths and we are not able to have dogs at the sites.
If you have any questions about volunteering please contact the Project Coordinator at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you!